This page is for events hosted in the Aylesbury Vale Area only.
If you are planning to hold an event on Buckinghamshire Council land, you will need to fill in an online application form and have an events licence issued before your event is allowed to take place.
Please ensure that you apply to hold your event at least 6 weeks before the date of the event. This allows us time to process all the relevant paperwork and issue a licence. If you want to hold an event in one of the main parks over a busy period such as Summer, then it is advised that you contact the team as soon as possible as the parks are in high demand at these times.
Large scale or high risk events must submit an event plan and risk assessment to the Safety Advisory Team (SAG), before a license can be issued. Find out more about the Safety Advisory Team.
If the Event is to include the use of the football pitches as well as the park, a separate booking may be required. For more information, see our pitch booking platform.
Fees and terms & conditions
For information on the fees and terms & conditions for hosting an event on council land, see our Fees and terms & conditions page.
The forms and documents needed are:
- A 2021/22 application form for events taking place between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2022.
- A completed risk assessment (see our guidance notes for help)
- A site plan of the chosen location, clearly showing where any items such as inflatables, tents, mobile food vans, generators etc. will be. (see the maps of the parks for information)
- A copy of your public liability document
All documents can be uploaded via the application form. You can also send the documents using the submit documents button.
If you need:
- a location map which is not listed below
- to send additional paperwork
- a paper copy of the events application
- any additional information
Please email the Communities Team.
View the google map of each location.
- Alfred Rose Park
- Bedgrove Park
- Bowlers Field
- Calvert Green
- Cottesloe Park
- Dover Hedge
- Edinburgh Playing Fields
- Fairford Leys
- The Coppice
- Vale Park
- Walton Court Playing Fields
- Alfred Rose Park Plan
- Bedgrove Park Plan
- Bowlers Field Plan
- Calvert Green Plan
- Cottesloe Park Plan
- Dover Hedge Plan
- Edinburgh Playing Fields Plan
- Fairford Leys Plan
- The Coppice Plan
- Vale Park Plan
- Walton Court Playing Fields Plan