What forms do I need to complete?
If you are planning to hold an event on Buckinghamshire Council land, you will need to fill in an online application form and have an events licence issued before your event is allowed to take place. Please ensure that you apply to hold your event at least 6 weeks before the date of the event. This allows us time to process all the relevant paperwork and issue a licence. If you want to hold an event in one of the main parks (i.e. Vale Park) over a busy period such as Summer, then it is advised that you contact the team as soon as possible as the parks can get booked up at certain times.
There are fees applicable for using Buckinghamshire Council land to hold events, the fees list can be downloaded via the hyperlink below.
There are documents which need completing and returning along with the application form before an events licence can be issued. Please ensure that you apply to hold your event at least 6 weeks before the date of the event.
Large scale or high risk events must submit an event plan and risk assessment to the Safety Advisory Team (SAG), before a license can be issued. Find out more about the Safety Advisory Team.
If the Event is to include the use of the football pitches as well as the park, a separate booking may be required. Please see our pitch booking platform for more information.
The form and documents needed are;
- A 2020/21 application form for events taking place between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021.
- A completed risk assessment (there is a link to a template below)
- A site plan of the chosen location, clearly showing where any items such as inflatables, tents, mobile food vans, generators etc. will be. (There are links to the maps of the parks below)
- A copy of your public liability document
All documents can be uploaded via the application form or if you prefer, complete the form and upload your documents using the button below.
Terms and Conditions
There are terms and conditions associated with holding an event on Buckinghamshire Council land. Please make sure you have read the Parks Events Terms and Conditions and Site Guidelines documents available at the bottom of this page prior to making an application.
If you need:
- a location map which is not listed below
- to send additional paperwork
- a paper copy of the events application
or if you need any additional information, please email the Communities Team.