If you pay your fine within 14 days, the fine will be reduced.
You can pay:
- by phone 0330 088 9563 to pay by debit or credit card
- in person at a post office or PayPoint, by cash, cheque or debit card
- If your payment fails for some reason, do not attempt a second payment via the online form
- Please call the automated line on 0330 088 9563 or use one of the other payment methods on the Penalty Charge Notice or correspondence received from Parking Services.
- We will only accept the discount amount if the payment is made within the discounted period on the automated line.
- If you suspect your payment has failed, please check your bank statements asap.
- You will receive a confirmation of your payment via email from Buckinghamshire Council, please check your SPAM or junk mail folders if you do not receive an email. You may need to save our email address in your allowed contacts lists.
Lost your PCN?
If you lose your PCN, email us with the following information to get your PCN number:
- your vehicle registration number,
- the date the PCN was issued, and
- where you parked when the PCN was issued.
What if I own the vehicle but didn’t park it?
The registered keeper of a vehicle is ultimately responsible for any PCN issued to it.
If you have a query after court action has taken place, please use this form.