Performing music

You need a licence from the Performing Rights Society to play copyright music in public.

Licences are issued to the owners of the premises at which the performance takes place.

If the performance is of recorded music, a licence must also be obtained from Phonographic Performance Limited.

For more information please complete our online contact form.