Personal licence

What is a personal licence?

Personal licences allow you to sell alcohol on behalf of any business that has a premises licence or a club premises certificate.

They are designed to ensure that anybody running or managing a business that sells or supplies alcohol does so in a professional manner.

Who needs a personal licence?

Premises licensed to sell alcohol must have a designated premises supervisor who holds a personal licence (unless you have successfully applied to dis-apply this requirement).

How do I apply for a personal licence?

Please note application forms have been updated as from 6th April 2017 in relation to the Immigration Act 2017

Fees apply.

Following the Governments Deregulation Act 2015, Section 69 states that personal licence holders are no longer required to renew their licence.  Any current Aylesbury Vale District Council personal licence holder does not need to renew their licence.  We are aware that many personal licence badges have expiry dates, however this is to be ignored as the Deregulation Act 2015 supersedes the requirement of the original Licensing Act 2003 to have a 10 year expiry.

Change of name or address

If you wish to change the name or address on your personal licence please complete the online form.

Rate this page: