Removal of requirement for a designated premises supervisor

Village halls and community premises can apply to be allowed to sell alcohol without the authorisation of a personal licence holder.

How do I apply?

If you’re applying for authorisation for the sale of alcohol for the first time, include the form for the removal of the requirement for a DPS with the new premises licence application or variation application form. No fee is required beyond the fee for the new application or variation.

If you already have a premises licence to sell alcohol, you just need to submit the application form to remove the requirement to have a DPS along with the fee.

For more information please complete our online contact form.