Report a dangerous structure

Reporting a dangerous structure online is easy and quick

A dangerous structure is one that is liable to collapse. 

If you are concerned that part of your property may be dangerous, please contact a qualified professional such as a structural engineer, architect or builder.

Any structure that is at risk of collapse and is a hazard to members of the public should be reported to Building Control.

The Building Control team at Buckinghamshire Council can not intervene in civil disputes between neighbours, owners, tenants and landlords.

To report a dangerous structure;

  • During office hours please click on the button below
  • Outside of office hours please call 07785 705766