Residential properties

We can provide informal advice to help you get your planning application right first time.

For home extensions including conservatories, please apply for AVDC’s Home Extensions Fast-track LDO. This speedy service guarantees consent within two weeks and covers side and rear extensions.

For advice on alterations or extensions not covered by AVDC’s LDO, visit the Governments’ Planning Portal, where you can find guidance on many other common householder projects, such as garage conversions.

If you are still unsure, you can apply for advice:

Please note that due to changes in the pricing of the services of Bucks County Council Highways Authority any required advice relating to highways issues would have to be sought separately.


Rate this page: