Aylesbury Vale’s planning policy framework used to be set out in the AVDLP.
In 2007, the law changed, meaning that the policies in the AVDLP ceased to have effect unless saved by a Direction from the Secretary of State.
Download the direction from the Secretary of State setting out which AVDLP policies are saved.
View the full AVDLP
For more information email Planning
Please see the relevant documents below
- Direction from the Secretary of State
- Full version of AVDLP
- AVDLP Contents
- AVDLP Proposals
- AVDLP Chapter 1 Summary
- AVDLP Chapter 2 Introduction
- AVDLP Chapter 3 Strategy
- AVDLP Chapter 4 General Policies
- AVDLP Chapter 5 Aylesbury
- AVDLP Chapter 6 Buckingham
- AVDLP Chapter 7 Wendover
- AVDLP Chapter 8 Haddenham
- AVDLP Chapter 9 Winslow
- AVDLP Chapter 10 Rural Areas
- AVDLP Appendices
- AVDLP Unsaved Policies
- Letter from Housing & Planning Directorate