Animal related licences

You may need an animal licence if you:

  • run a business that provides accommodation for other people’s dogs and cats
  • breed dogs for commercial purposes
  • keep an animal that is on the dangerous wild animals list
  • exhibit, use or train performing animals
  • keep animals to sell as pets
  • keep a riding establishment
  • operate a zoo

Animal Licensing Policy

For a full list of fees, please view the 2018 animal licence fee document

Please note that AVDC is not responsible for issuing licences for performing animals; please contact Bucks County Council for this

Rate this page: