Planning fees, application forms and guidance notes.
How much will planning permission cost?
Before you apply for planning permission, find out how much it will cost.
The most commonly used forms:
- AVDC Home Extensions fast track Local development order (LDO) - form and guidance notes
- Full planning permission to extend or improve your home - online form and guidance
Other planning application forms
- Bedgrove agreement consent
- Certificates and notices relating to the ownership of land
- Approval of details reserved by a condition - application form and notes
- High hedge complaint form and notes
- Listed building consent application form and notes
- Non-material amendments application form and notes
- Change of use notification form
- Permitted development for common projects guidance notes and links to forms
- Section 106 - application form and more information
- Trees - application form and notes
If the form you need is not listed above, visit the national planning portal
Before applying, find out what supporting information is required with your application
Please note: if an application is made that fails to meet the requirements of our validation requirements, an invalid application charge will be made. If the information required to make the application valid is not received within 28 days of a written request, or the application otherwise collected, we will dispose of the application. We will also deduct a charge of £32 (incl VAT) for householders and £64 (incl VAT) from all other planning applications from the planning fee submitted, before returning the balance.
Some planning applications submitted through the Planning Portal are subject to a £20 charge. Full details of charges are available on the Planning Portal or email email@example.com