Extension of certain planning permissions
The Business and Planning Act 2020 temporarily modifies the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 to enable certain planning permissions and listed building consents in England which have lapsed or are due to lapse during 2020 to be extended.
For detail on the changes visit GOV.UK: Extension of certain planning permission guidance.
You can apply for this by emailing details of your application to email@example.com. Please identify in the subject line of the email that it is a ‘Additional Environmental Approval application’
Planning fees, application forms and guidance notes.
How much will planning permission cost?
Before you apply for planning permission, find out how much it will cost.
The most commonly used forms:
Other planning application forms
- Bedgrove agreement consent
- Certificates and notices relating to the ownership of land
- Approval of details reserved by a condition - application form and notes
- High hedge complaint form and notes
- Listed building consent application form and notes
- Non-material amendments application form and notes
- Change of use notification form
- Permitted development for common projects guidance notes and links to forms
- Section 106 - application form and more information
- Trees - application form and trees notes
If the form you need is not listed above, visit the national planning portal
Before applying, find out what supporting information is required with your application
Some planning applications submitted through the Planning Portal are subject to a £20 charge. Full details of charges are available on the Planning Portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org