Who supplies water to my property?

Anglian Water and Thames Water both supply water to the district. Check our list to see which company supplies your property.

What should I do if my drains are blocked?

If the blocked pipe serves more than one property, contact your water supplier who should clear it free of charge.

If only your property is affected, you are responsible for unblocking the drain yourself. You may want to hire a plumber or specialist firm.

My property isn’t connect to main drainage – who’s responsible for maintaining my cesspool and septic tank?

The property owner is responsible for the maintenance of the cesspit and septic tank. See www.gov.uk for more information.