Food and safety

Do you have a complaint about a food business? If so, we suggest that you contact the business in the first instance or please contact Environmental Health.

If your complaint is about the quality or labelling of food, please contact Trading Standards.

More information

Food Standards Agency

Chartered Institute of Environmental Health

Buckinghamshire County Council

Public Health England

Rate this page: