We are committed to helping to deliver the ‘Forward to 2020: Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Biodiversity Action Plan’ (BAP).
The BAP describes how the wildlife of the local area is going to be enhanced and protected between now and 2020, in line with the national strategy.
Buckinghamshire Council is working to deliver the BAP by:
- providing advice on nature conservation issues helping to manage and create habitats
- advising on funding and grant aid
- developing survey and management plans for wildlife sites
- developing opportunities for people to get involved in wildlife conservation
- supporting community conservation groups
- advising the presence of a protected species on your land. For more information on this visit the protected species page.