To enable us to begin processing your search application straight away, please make sure you:
- always send one completed set of LLC1 and CON29 forms (for a copy of the forms speak to your solicitor or the Law Society), or use our simplified search request form.
- include a plan of the property/land with the area to be searched clearly outlined in red (don’t forget to include any garages and parking spaces)
- ensure you include all optional and additional enquiries you want to make, plus the appropriate fees
- if you want to include other roads and footpaths in box C of the CON29 form, please identify them following Law Society guidance
- payment can be made by cheque or over the phone by debit or credit card (cheques should be made payable to Aylesbury Vale District Council)
- email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also able to accept searches via the below external services, if this is your preferred method for submission.
(National Land Information Service) NLIS