Details of supporting documents we may need with your application
You can use our planning application validity check service to make sure that we’ll be able to register your planning application first time.
• before you submit your application, check our local validation list
• send a set of Ordnance Survey plans with your application
• provide a completed Agricultural Holdings Certificate – even if your application is for non-agricultural use.
Supporting documents for specific types of applications
- applications to extend or improve your home
- outline planning applications
- design and access statements
Local Validation List for Buckinghamshire Council
A new Local Validation List has been created for the Buckinghamshire Council, this will affect all planning applications received by the new authority on and after 1 April 2020.
These changes include clearer descriptions of the documents we require for validation, updated guidance, and best practice examples.