In October we published an issues and options document and asked for comments on this, along with the accompanying evidence studies. The consultation ran until the 4 December 2015. This was the second public consultation stage in the new Local Plan’s preparation and it included nine potential options for distributing new development. We also produced a background note on the options.
A series of public exhibitions were held during the consultation period. The panels displayed at the exhibitions are available to download. Please note that if you wish to print these, you will need to change the print settings to A4 or A3.
The representations have been summarised for publication purposes. Please note that officers have input a summary where not provided or summarised longer comments.
Responses will inform the development of a draft Local Plan which will be consulted on in 2016.
Now that duplicate responses and call for sites have been separated out the total number of respondents is 771 providing 4,480 individual responses to the questions.
If you want to provide us with an email address to allow us to keep you up to date please contact us providing your email and quote your customer reference number if possible.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com
- Issues and options comment form (PDF, 212.46 KB)
- VALP issues and options consultation document (PDF, 1.98 MB)
- Summary of responses to Issues and Options consulation.pdf (PDF, 4.74 MB)
- Summary of responses from neighbouring authorities.pdf (PDF, 125.46 KB)
- Summary of responses from utility providers.pdf (PDF, 142.4 KB)
- Post-it notes from exhibitions.pdf (PDF, 1.52 MB)