Park Street, Aylesbury HP20 1DX
- Aylesbury’s main central park with a contemporary feel, beautiful trees and striking flower beds. There is ample seating throughout the park and hard surfaced paths link to all facilities. An ideal place for informal games and picnics.
- Aqua Vale Swimming Pool with café and toilets.
- Modern fenced play space designed for ages 2-14.
- Free to use tarmac surfaced multi-use games area, suitable for football and basketball.
- Modern outdoor calisthenics fitness area with suspension trainer, steps and ‘turbo challenge’ obstacle course
- Skate park.
- Free to use tarmac surfaced tennis courts (2).
- Public toilets with disabled facilities.
- Pay and display car park at Aqua Vale pool which has designated disabled bays .
- Green Flag Award winning park (the quality benchmark for parks and green areas in the UK)
Access and inclusive play items
- Good pedestrian access from the town centre, hard surfaced paths to all facilities within the park.
- Disabled car parking facilities are available in the Aqua Vale car park.
- Limited roadside parking is available.
- Ball Courts.
- Large seat rocker.
- Disc roundabout.
- Tyre swing.
- Wide access slide.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.