VALP Proposed Submission Consultation closed on 14 December 2017
The Plan was approved by Council on Wednesday 18 October and underwent a statutory 6 week consultation from Thursday 2 November – Thursday 14 December 2017. Following this, the responses are being collated and will be submitted along with the Plan and supporting documents for examination by an independent planning inspector.
- A copy of the proposed plan and the associated documents for submission can be viewed below and the supporting evidence is also available.
In accordance with regulations 19 and 35 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012, we have published the Statement of Representation Procedures and Statement of Availability below.
- Statement of Representations Procedure
- Statement of Availability
- Proposed Submission Consultation Statement
- Duty to Co-operate Statement of Compliance
The Local Plan
- Proposed Submission Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan (large file size) A quicker downloadable version is available here
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Supporting Evidence
For more information on VALP, please see the short video below.
How we got here