Please see below for various reports and information
- AVDC (Buckinghamshire Council) VALP Viability Assessment Final Report
- Appendix I with cover sheet
- Appendix IIa v6 (Final with appraisal summaries)
- Appendix IIb v1 (Final strategic sites with appraisal summaries)
- Appendix III v2 (Final Co-Star)
The main purpose of the study is to test the ability of a range of development types across the district, to viably meet planning policy requirements of the new local plan, including affordable housing and consider cumulative impacts of the council's requirements, in line with the NPPF and the Local Housing Delivery Group guidance 'viability testing local plans: advice for housing practitioners, June 2012'.
The key deliverables of the study was to use a residual valuation approach to test impact on viability of draft policies, assess affordable housing policy as the most significant requirement in terms of impact on development viability and assess a selection of major sites across the district to consider value areas.