Exciting canal festival for Aylesbury town centre
A full day of summer fun awaits festival-goers at Waterside Festival. The inaugural festival took place in 2018 and proved to be an enjoyable occasion bringing communities together in the heart of Aylesbury town centre. The event offers a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the past, present and future of the beautiful canal-side space by looking at the town's rich heritage and 200-year-old canal history coming together with its new and modern developments.
Previous years have seen a variety of exciting activities to suit everyone including:
- a floating market
- street food court
- outstanding stage performances from local musicians, choirs and dance groups
- FREE canoeing, kayaking and paddle-boarding sessions
- wildlife themed arts & crafts
- childhood games including a merry-go-round and swing boats
- community and partner stalls
Waterside Festival is a non-profit community event co-ordinated by Aylesbury Town Centre Partnership.