The designated Neighbourhood Area covers the same area as the Weston Turville Parish Council.
On 8 August 2018 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan is now part of Buckinghamshire Council’s Development Plan as set out in the WTNP Decision Statement.
What is the Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan
The Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan (WTNP) is the emerging development plan for the Weston Turville Neighbourhood Area (covering the same area as the parish council) for the period 2013-2033. On adoption it will form part of the Development Plan, which planning applications in that area will be assessed against. The WTNP contains policies designed to conserve and enhance the distinctive character of the three main settlements within the parish, whilst enabling small-scale sustainable development to take place to meet local needs. The plan focuses on delivering affordable housing for families and downsizers, whilst retaining the distinctive features of the parish and seeks to designate local green spaces.
- Made Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan
- Report for Making the Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan
- Declaration of Results
- A statement that AVDC is satisfied the plan meets the basic conditions
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- AVDC's Decision on the Examiners Report
- Independent Examiners Report
- Weston Turville Procedural Matters and Questions Letter
- Weston Turville Parish Council Response to Examiner Questions
- Regulation 16. Representations
- AVDC Statement of clarification on relationship between Weston Turville NP and Hampden Fields application
- Council Decision for the Approved Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Proposed Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan Area
Supporting Evidence Base
You can view all of the consultation documents by clicking on the links below.
- Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan – Submission Version
- Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan – Green Spaces Report
- Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan – Screening Report
- Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan - Evidence Report
- Weston Turville Neighbourhood Plan – Policy Review
- Supporting Evidence
Where Supporting Documents can be inspected
The above Consultation documents are available to be viewed at the following locations
The Chandos Arms, Main Street, Weston Turville HP22 5RR
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00 - 23:00
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 - 00:00
Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road Aylesbury, HP19 8FF
Monday – Thursday 8.45 to 17.15
Friday 8.45 to 16.45
For more information on the plan please email or write to us at:
Neighbourhood Planning Officer, Buckinghamshire Council