Oxford Road, Aylesbury HP20 2JW
- A hidden jewel in the centre of Aylesbury, a large sized open space with beautiful trees and interesting land forms.
- Play space designed for ages 8 and over.
- Free to use tarmac surfaced multi-use games area for football and basketball
Access and inclusive play items
- Good access off Oxford Road and next to Whitehill Surgery.
- Hard surface paths through the park and to facilities.
- Pedestrian access is also provided off of Mount Pleasant and Palmer Avenue.
- Nest Swing.
- Large disc roundabout.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.