There will be lots of activities, entertainment, refreshments and information available at the event:
- Colonel Custard will be teaching circus skills
- Crafts will be provided by Queens Park Arts Centre
- Woodland Trust will have activities and information about their charity
- HW Trading Group Ltd will provide interactive demos and lessons for parents and children with their mathematical drumming
- NCT will be providing a space for baby changing and feeding
- Professor Diamond will be entertaining everyone with Punch and Judy shows throughout the day
- Buckinghamshire Family Information Service will be providing useful information to families.
- Bucks Vision will have information about their charity.
- Little Kickers will be holding sessions in our demo area
- Kandeez Dance with be holding a session in our demo area
- CS Krav Maga will be holding a session in our demo area.
- AVDC Community Safety and Thames Valley Police will be providing information and advice
- AVDC Communities Team will provide giant games, ball pit and soft play area
- Pollyanna Pre-School will be providing crafts, colouring and messy play for 2 to 5 year olds.
- Scannappeal will be bringing along their charity pop up children's book stall
Bring along your bikes and scooters and make use of the skate park.
- Fun4Kidz are bringing along their range of inflatables
- Wycomb Pastures will be bringing along some furry friends in their petting farm
- Hatters Amusements are bringing along their swing boats and chairoplanes
- Climb Hire Ltd will be bringing a climbing wall for you to scale
- Ride on Time will be providing ride on fun for under 5's
- Go-Kart Party will be bringing along their motorised go-karts for 4 to 10 year olds
- Rossetti Ices will be selling ice creams from their vans
- Monsta Pizza will be selling pizza and pasta
- Aylesbury Lions Club will have a BBQ selling hot dogs and burgers
- Really Awesome Coffee will be bringing along their coffee van selling hot and cold drinks and snacks.
There will be space in the park for you to have a picnic if you want to bring along your own food- look out for the relevant space marked on the event map.
This page will continue to be updated with those attended once they have been confirmed.
If you are a local organisation who would like to be involved on the day please email email@example.com for information.