On 16 March 2015 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Wing Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum
On 16 March 2015 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Wing Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The WNP covers the period 2014-31.
On 16 March 2015, the council agreed to make the WNP part of Buckinghamshire Council’s Development Plan.
- Report for ‘making’ the WNP
- Wing Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Wing Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement and annexes
- Wing Neighbourhood Plan Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report
- Wing Neighbourhood Plan Sustainability Appraisal & Strategic Environmental Assessment Report
- Wing Neighbourhood Plan Site Assessment Report
- Wing Neighbourhood Plan Local Green Space Report
- Wing Historic Settlement Assessment Report
- Independent examiners report
- Buckinghamshire Council's decision on Examiner's Report
- Referendum information Statement
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Referendum Result
- Wing Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Council Report for proposed Neighbourhood Plan Area
Where Supporting Documents can be inspected
The above documents are available to be viewed at Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF, open Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5:15pm and Friday 8:45am to 5:45pm (Saturday and Sunday the office is closed).
The final Plan, Examiner’s Report and Decision Statement can also be viewed at the Wing Library Tuesday and Friday 2pm – 7pm and Wednesday and Saturday 10am – 1pm.