The Wingrave and Rowsham Parish Council wish to modify the “made” Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan and are now undertaking the pre-submission consultation for the modified version of the made Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan (WRNP).
It is considered that although this is a material modification, it is one which the parish council believes is not so significant or substantial as to change the nature of the plan.
The Pre-submission consultation was open for six weeks and closed on the 21 December. More information about the proposed modifications and plan can be found on the Wingrave Parich Council website.
The Neighbourhood Plan Modified Version has now been Submitted as a plan proposal to the Council on 22 January 2019 and the Council will next carry out all the requirements of Regulation 16 publicity and consultation. Details of these will appear on this page below.
After many months of hard work and community engagement, Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Council has now submitted it’s final version of the Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Development Plan – Modified Version. As the local authority, we are now required to undertake a minimum 6 week publication period to provide an opportunity for all parties to comment on the submitted proposals before the plan goes to examination. The consultation commences on 1 February 2019 and will close at 4.45pm Friday 15 March 2019.
You can view all of the consultation documents by clicking on the links below. Also below is the comment form and privacy notice.
- Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Neighbourhood Plan 2013-2033 – Submission Modification Plan
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan 2013-2033 Modified Version – Basic Conditions Statement
- Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Neighbourhood Plan 2013-2033 – Consultation Statement: Modification to the Neighbourhood Plan
- Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Neighbourhood Plan – Modification Proposal Statement
- Wingrave with Rowsham Modified Version Comment Form
- Wingrave with Rowsham Modifications Privacy Notice – this explains the data being collected and the purpose it will be used for
Hard copies of the documents of the publication material are available to view at the following locations.
Please telephone Becky to check her availability prior to visiting – contact are details are on the website.
St Peter and St Paul’s Church
Mon 9.00- 5.00
Aylesbury Vale District Council
To submit a representation the offices are open at:
Monday 8.45 to 5.15
Made Neighbourhood Plan, 2016
The designated neighbourhood area covers the same area as the Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Council.
On 30 September 2016 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan is now part of AVDC’s Development Plan as set out in the WRNP decision statement.
You can view all of the consultation documents by clicking on the links below.
- Made Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan
- A statement that AVDC is satisfied the plan meets the basic conditions
- General information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Wingrave with Rowsham Strategic Environment Assessment Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Local Green Spaces Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Reg 14 Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Site Assessment Report
- Notice of referendum
- Report for ‘Making’ the WRNP
- Proposed Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Area Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Council Letter
- Council Report for proposed Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Independent Examiners Report