The WRNP covers the period 2013-2033
Modifications, September 2019 - Made
The Wingrave with Rowsham Modification Plan 2013-2033 has now been Made by Buckinghamshire Council pursuant to Regulation 14 of Schedule A2 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (as amended). The Made Modification Plan and the Council’s Decision Statement for making the plan are both available on this website.
After many months of hard work and community engagement, Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Council submitted it’s final version of the Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Development Plan – Modified Version. The Regulation 16 consultation was completed by Buckinghamshire Council between 1 February and 15 March 2018. The plan undertook independent examination and the Examiner's report is now available.
The Parish Council, Independent Examiner & Buckinghamshire Council all agreed that whilst the modification proposal would be a material change, it was not considered to change the nature of the plan and as such no referendum on the Modification NP was necessary.
The Pre-submission consultation was open for six weeks and closed on the 21 December. More information about the proposed modifications and plan can be found on the Wingrave Parish Council website and the links below.
With the agreement of the Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Council Mr Martin Lee was appointed to examine the plan. In accordance with Regulation 17 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 the submitted plan and all relevant documentation were made available to the Examiner. The Examiner's report is now available.
The representations received by Buckinghamshire Council at the Regulation 16 'Submission' stage can be viewed below
- Historic England
- Adrian Cole
- Bidwells for Careys - Comment Form
- Bidwells for Careys - Letter
- Dr Jane Read
- Garry Dawson
- Natural Englan (response)
- Rectory Homes
- Anglian Water Services Limited
- BC Electrical Techniques
- Dawn Greaves
- Jeremy Buckman
- Natural England
- Network Rail
- Regulator of Social Housing
You can view all of the submission documents by clicking on the links below. Also below is the comment form and privacy notice.
- Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Neighbourhood Plan 2013-2033 – Submission Modification Plan
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan 2013-2033 Modified Version – Basic Conditions Statement
- Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Neighbourhood Plan 2013-2033 – Consultation Statement: Modification to the Neighbourhood Plan
- Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Neighbourhood Plan – Modification Proposal Statement
- Wingrave with Rowsham Modified Version Comment Form
- Wingrave with Rowsham Modifications Privacy Notice – this explains the data being collected and the purpose it will be used for
Made Neighbourhood Plan, 2016
The designated neighbourhood area covers the same area as the Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Council.
On 30 September 2016 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan is now part of Buckinghamshire Council’s Development Plan as set out in the WRNP decision statement.
You can view all of the consultation documents by clicking on the links below.
- Made Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan
- A statement that Buckinghamshire Council is satisfied the plan meets the basic conditions
- General information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Wingrave with Rowsham Strategic Environment Assessment Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Local Green Spaces Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Reg 14 Report
- Wingrave with Rowsham Site Assessment Report
- Notice of referendum
- Report for ‘Making’ the WRNP
- Proposed Wingrave with Rowsham Neighbourhood Plan Area Wingrave with Rowsham Parish Council Letter
- Council Report for proposed Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Independent Examiners Report