The WNP covers the period 2014-31
On 10 September 2014, the council agreed to make the WNP part of Buckinghamshire Council’s Development Plan.
- The State of Town Report and SEA Scoping Report
- Winslow Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment Report
- Winslow Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Winslow Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Report
- Winslow Neighbourhood Plan Site Assessment Report
- Summary of Representations
- Examiner's Report
- Buckinghamshire Council's decision on Examiner's Report
- Referendum Information Statement
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Referendum Results
- Winslow Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Council Report for proposed Neighbourhood Plan Area
Where Supporting Documents can be inspected
The above documents are available to be viewed at Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF, open Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5:15pm and Friday 8:45am to 5:45pm (Saturday and Sunday the office is closed).
The final Plan, Examiner’s Report and Decision Statement can also be viewed at the Winslow Community Centre, Park Road, Winslow, MK18 3DL, open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm (closed on Saturdays and Sundays).