The WNP covers the period 2017-2033
The designated Neighbourhood Area covers the same area as the Worminghall Parish Council.
On 17 July 2018 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan is now part of Buckinghamshire Council’s Development Plan as set out in the WNP Decision Statement.
What is the Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan
The Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan (WNP) is the emerging development plan for the Worminghall Neighbourhood Area (covering the same area as the parish council) for the period 2017-2033. On adoption it will form part of the Development Plan, which planning applications in that area will be assessed against. The WNP The Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan The WNP Allocates 1 site for development; Coldstream Farm to the rear of the Cliffden Arms for 18 dwellings, the plan is comprised of policies aiming to encourage small infill development to deliver affordable housing for young families and elderly downsizers, the plan aims to retain the rural character of the parish, achieve new recreational space & facilities and manage parking & traffic.
- Made Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan
- Report for Making the Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan
- Declaration of Results
- A statement that Buckinghamshire Council is satisfied the plan meets the basic conditions
- General information on neighbourhood planning
- Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan Notice of Referendum
- Buckinghamshire Council’s Decision on the Examiners Report
- Independent Examiners Report
- Regulation 16. submission consultation responses
- Council Decision for the Approved Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Proposed Worminghall Neighbourhood Plan Area
Supporting Evidence Base
- Worminghall Basic Conditions Statement
- Worminghall Consultation Statement
- Worminghall Site Assessment Report
- Worminghall Evidence Paper – SEA Report
- Worminghall Key Views Report
Where Supporting Documents can be inspected
The above Consultation documents are available to be viewed at the following locations:
Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road Aylesbury, HP19 8FF
Monday – Thursday 8.45 to 17.15
Friday 8.45 to 16.45
Worminghall Village Hall, The Avenue, Worminghall, HP18 9LD
By Appointment Only, please call Don Potter 01844 339325 to arrange
For more information on the plan please contact us by email or write to us at:
Neighbourhood Planning Officer Buckinghamshire Council